Diamond Tennis Social distancing policy (subject to change) as of 9/6/21
- If players are feeling unwell please follow Government guidelines and do not come to the session.
- 2M distanace between players
- Washing/sanitizing of hands before entry to the tennis courts
- Coaches will not share tennis balls.
- Player must bring their own racket for sessions
- Staggered start times for sessions
- One way system to enter courts
- Parents to drop players and come back for them at the end of the session.
- NB please note House of Sport requires everyone entering the building to pass a temperature check.
Back to news