Book a tennis lesson
Indoor Tennis at Cardiff High school for players aged 5+
Outdoor Tennis at Fairwater recreational park for players aged 5+
Email us [email protected] to book on
Directions to venues – CLICK HERE
Diamond Tots CLICK HERE for Nursery or reception aged children
Diamond Play, for players who want to try tennis, great introduction to the game CLICK HERE
Diamond Compete, for players who want to compete externally of their venue CLICK HERE
Diamond Learn, for players who want to learn how to play. CLICK HERE
Academy programme, for players looking to compete at a county level CLICK HERE
Diamond Tennis how to book with us:
1. Term-time Courses at House of Sport, ( For Diamond, Learn and Compete programmes)
Fees will be collected by monthly direct debit. Here’s how it works:
1. There are 39 term-time weeks in a year.
2. If your session gets cancelled due to coach absence we will offer you an extra session to attend in the following week.
3. Just in case you can’t make the extra session/s, our monthly fees will only charge for 35 weeks of the year, that’s 4 weeks of free tennis coaching!
4. Your monthly fee will cover the 35 weekly course payments divided by 12. There is still a payment in August.
5. Any enrolments will be required to join the direct debit system.
6. Your monthly fee will depend on the number of sessions your family attend.
7. There is no minimum term contract. To cancel all you need to do is give us 30 days written (email) notice so we can offer the place to someone on our waiting list.
8. An email will be sent with a link to set up the direct debit. Just complete it and you are all set up ready to start.
Alongside our term-time courses we will continue to offer match-play and camps based on seasonal demand.
2. Booking a Diamond Play session, Court, Camp, Afterschool club, One to one session, Matchplay, Tournament
Online booking for anything other than term-time courses is the way to book.
Our online booking system is a quick and secure way of making bookings and payments. Once you have logged in, you can add players to your account and make your selection of courses, camps etc. Simply add your items of choice to the basket and checkout. You can then make a payment with your debit/credit card or Paypal account and a confirmation will be emailed to confirm your booking.