Direct Debit payments
We offer bookings for the courses via online booking or monthly direct debit. Benefits of setting up a direct debit
- set up once per family
- Child’s place on the course is guaranteed
- Easy to buy, rackets, grips, extra sessions if needed
I have attached the link to be able to set up the direct debit https://pay.gocardless.com/AL0000BCMN807C
Fees will be collected by monthly direct debit. Here’s how it works:
1. There are 39 term-time weeks in a year.
2. If your session gets cancelled due to coach absence we will offer you an extra session to attend in the following week.
3. Just in case you can’t make the extra session/s, our monthly fees will only charge for 35 weeks of the year, that’s 4 weeks of free tennis coaching!
4. Your monthly fee will cover the 35 weekly course payments divided by twelve. There is still a payment in August.
5. Your monthly fee will depend on the number of sessions your family attend.
6. There is no minimum term contract. To cancel all you need to do is give us 30 days written (email) notice so we can offer the place to someone on our waiting list.
Back to news